- Silver Goat ® Plain with bread or crackers and fresh fruit or a drizzle of honey or jam
- Silver Goat ® Herb or Garlic and Herb with toasted nuts and crudités
- Silver Goat ® Tomato Basil with crusty bread, fresh tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil
- Silver Goat ® Honey with fresh brioche bread – perfect as breakfast or dessert!
- Silver Goat ® Crumbles mixed with olive oil and lemon, served with toasted pita or pita chips
Wine and Beer pairings
- Silver Goat ® Chèvre pairs nicely with Chablis, Sauvignon Blanc, or Syrah. Our fresh goat cheese also works well with a pale ale or wheat beer.
- Stuff chicken breasts or ravioli with fresh goat cheese before cooking
- Roll in toasted nuts or bread crumbs, slice into medallions, sauté or bake, and serve on a salad with fresh or dried fruit and a light vinaigrette
- Use as an ingredient in quiches or crumbled on pizzas
- Spread on a bagel or toast or use in an omelet with smoked salmon or sautéed mushrooms
- Spread on crusty French bread with grilled chicken and roasted red peppers to make a delicious sandwich